• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Searching Job , Hosting 24/7

Nux

Yzeria Custom War
Reaction score
Greetings.

My name is Alex and I live in sweden
I am offering my hosting services and I would like to host an 8.50 serious bugless Rl map

My Dedicated Server specifications are the following:

* CPU AMD Athlon Dual Core 5600+ @ 2.81GHz x 2
* 4GB RAM DDR2
* 250GB SATA II 7,200 rpm
* Hosting 24/7
* Windows XP Service
* Connection speed: 100/100 Mbit/s
* Locations Frankfurt/Germany
* Speed Test ;

iam searching for a hoster for my rl map pm me if u agree :d

rl map 8.50

Sure.. well.. what is your msn adress.. i mean we could talk abit easier then just wait for each messenge everytime..

Last edited:
I don't see bad English!?!?!? Do you have classes?

Edit

What kind of server you want to host? Maybe they might help to some people. Instead of wasting there time.

Last edited:
I don't see bad English!?!?!? Do you have classes?

Edit

What kind of server you want to host? Maybe they might help to some people. Instead of wasting there time.

Well huh.. the other guy was weird.. i cant even see any bad english.. well hes kinda stupid i guess.. well i want to host a rl tibia 8.5 as it says up there ..

Hmm not to bad of specs but your English is really bad it would annoy me

om you said wrong your self.. you cant say not so bad of specs.. normal people say Not SO bad specs.. not to or of as you write there.. omg and you say that your from new york..

how do you know?.. he got a bugless 8.5 .. i mean i can learn him..

Back