• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Searching serious gamemaster/team to Qumora

gremlee

Qumora.com
Reaction score
zyOIi.gif
Qumora!
zyOIi.gif

eg8csw2q5p.png

Qumora.com - Edited Evolutions - Low EXP [8.6]
eg8csw2q5p.png

We're currently recruiting:
1- Web Designer (0/1)
2- Balancer (0/2)
3- Lua scripter (1/3) @tetra20
4- Mapper (1/5) @Zoom Iker
5- Web developers(PHP&SQL) (1/2) @_CorneX_
eg8csw2q5p.png

I'll give you more information about the server if you seriously and show me your best application, but not TOO long, cuz then I won't bother reading it.
Email: [email protected]
More information will be given once your application is accepted.

PHP:
 Yourname?
Age?
Language?
Country?
Why should i choose you?
Msn/Skype screenname?
Which skill you are interested in?

Last edited:
Yourname? Erick Kravchuk
Age? 17
Language? American, Russian
Country? WA
Why should i choose you? I did a lot of work with servers
Msn/Skype screenname? Skype Erick11906
Which skill you are interested in? Any

Yourname? Erick Kravchuk
Age? 17
Language? American, Russian
Country? WA
Why should i choose you? I did a lot of work with servers
Msn/Skype screenname? Skype Erick11906
Which skill you are interested in? Any

Tell me more about you any expirences?

Yourname : Dawid
Language : I from Poland but i learn english in school :)
Why should i choose you : Recently (about two months) I had a telonia.net ots 8.6 . I done it myself. He was be online about five months people play everyday :)
I have big exprience in make OTS. My time online in Tibia it six years off and on :)
Msn/Skype screenname : I can talking in skype : gajes.kambo
Which skill you are interested in? - I have good expirence in mapping :) Screens i can send in skype :)
Sorry for my english but i still learn :)

-Name
Ahmed Nabil

-Time zone (GMT)
GMT +1

-Availability (hours per day)
Roughly 16+ hours

-How many languages do you know
English - High
Arabic - High

-Do I have basic people skills, am I truthful and willing to enforce the rules to protect my community?
Yes. I got over 4 years of CM experience in WoW-Private servers hosting up to 1000+ players with 700+ on peak hours. I'm always un-biased and follow the rules as they're stated.

-Why should you choose me?
I'm a very kind person, helpful, considerate, and resourceful. I'm a stickler for rules and authority. Meaning, there's a reason people are put in position of authority, so everyone can enjoy their experience and not have to be hassled. I like to make sure people are having fun, and not getting harassed or cheated by people who think it's okay to do so.

Which skill you are interested in:Mapping :)

-Name
Ahmed Nabil

-Time zone (GMT)
GMT +1

Roughly 16+ hours

English - High
Arabic - High

-Do I have basic people skills, am I truthful and willing to enforce the rules to protect my community?
Yes. I got over 4 years of CM experience in WoW-Private servers hosting up to 1000+ players with 700+ on peak hours. I'm always un-biased and follow the rules as they're stated.

I'm a very kind person, helpful, considerate, and resourceful. I'm a stickler for rules and authority. Meaning, there's a reason people are put in position of authority, so everyone can enjoy their experience and not have to be hassled. I like to make sure people are having fun, and not getting harassed or cheated by people who think it's okay to do so.

Add my skype show me your work

-Name
Ahmed Nabil

-Time zone (GMT)
GMT +1

Roughly 16+ hours

English - High
Arabic - High

16 hours / day, correct me if im wrong but isn't it just 12 / day?

• Name:
    Hevar
  • Language:
    English, Swedish
  • Experience:
    Well....i have played Tibia OT since 7.5 and i had my own project in 7.6, my first OTserver (Neverland)
    so i have leading a crew by myself. And in other versions like 8,0 and 8,1+ and i quit Tibia. But i cameback in 8,54 and played again. In that time i played in Roxor (First Roxor and original made by Petter and Colandus) There i was more like helper in the Help-Channel. They shutdown Roxor and made a new huge server called TheOTserver.com and i became Gamemaster there. Something huge but they said i deserve it because I'm so helpfull. Right now...im tutor in Natala and known as Waterboy. Im well active and helping people and answering the questions in the help-channel. Reason why im searching for job in your server as Gamemaster/God is because i got time and can help out your players and be a good part of the team. Im known for that i got a heart of gold and very friendly, also helpfull.

As Gamemaster/God i take my job very seriously and not acting respectless toward the players, if someone starts to provoke me or spamming. Then i just ignore that person. I have my help-channel always on and Im on ghost mode whole time. Only time i show myself is when its needed. If i need to go afk then i just logout. I just take my job serious and acting professionell as Gamemaster/God.
    You can always reach me on Skype, i dont have mic and i dont like to talk. Because i like to have music on while im playing. Hihihih !! I'm just kind of that person, but you are free to chat with me. Im always online and answering as fast i can on Skype.

• Name:
    Hevar
  • Language:
    English, Swedish
  • Experience:
    Well....i have played Tibia OT since 7.5 and i had my own project in 7.6, my first OTserver (Neverland)
    so i have leading a crew by myself. And in other versions like 8,0 and 8,1+ and i quit Tibia. But i cameback in 8,54 and played again. In that time i played in Roxor (First Roxor and original made by Petter and Colandus) There i was more like helper in the Help-Channel. They shutdown Roxor and made a new huge server called TheOTserver.com and i became Gamemaster there. Something huge but they said i deserve it because I'm so helpfull. Right now...im tutor in Natala and known as Waterboy. Im well active and helping people and answering the questions in the help-channel. Reason why im searching for job in your server as Gamemaster/God is because i got time and can help out your players and be a good part of the team. Im known for that i got a heart of gold and very friendly, also helpfull.

As Gamemaster/God i take my job very seriously and not acting respectless toward the players, if someone starts to provoke me or spamming. Then i just ignore that person. I have my help-channel always on and Im on ghost mode whole time. Only time i show myself is when its needed. If i need to go afk then i just logout. I just take my job serious and acting professionell as Gamemaster/God.
    You can always reach me on Skype, i dont have mic and i dont like to talk. Because i like to have music on while im playing. Hihihih !! I'm just kind of that person, but you are free to chat with me. Im always online and answering as fast i can on Skype.

Look nice i added you skype

Yourname?u know :p
Age?15
Language?hmm Poland
Country?London
Why should i choose you?Iam pro:p

Back