• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Searching Staff members ;x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Anco if you still need a GM for your server i could help from time to time.

Sad enough i work from 9-17 CET (GMT +1) i also own a server myself.

Now for the flashy part i was a GM on SoftCore retierd from there.

Any way some info about me.

Job: Gamemaster
Languages: Swedish, English, Spanish & Japanese

If you got any other questions or want more information you can PM me.

Hope you find what your seeking.

Hey I'd like to get involved with your server! My http://otland.net/f61/application-34387/ can be seen at the following link for more indepth information about me... Otherwise here's the basic!
Name : Austin

Languages: Just English

Experience: Open tibia 3-4 years, Real 6-7 years. I've spent most of my time working with frankfarmer but he ended up taking a break.

Why would I choose you as a GM? I enjoy talking with others and getting to know people, as well as earning trust and respect from fellow co-workers. More follow-up on my application page.

If you have any further questions or thoughts then take a look at my application page or send me PM so we can exchange contact information!

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back