• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Searching team to fight with..

Barry

Reaction score
So I've been playing this server emporia.vapus.net

theres 1 leading guild with like 3/4 of all players online are in, and I wanna show them whos boss, if you're just like me searching for some competition then you join this team

Eventually if theres enough people we will form a guild and fuck those bastards hard

Requirements:

- Decent PVP skills

- Proper english skill

- Be fairly active

The server is 8.54/8.55 PVP-E

Comment with name ingame

My ingame name is Xiao Ming

Aint gonna bother help u pwn people like this when u playing on a pay-2-play server..

VIP Access
15 Days VIP Access [Quest, Cities & More].

VIP Promotion
New Vocation & Faster Regeneration [FOREVER]

10cc
Get 10 crystal coins from our bank

Emporian Boots
(Arm:3, 85 MP|HP every 2 seconds, Never Ends!)

Copper Bolt
(Attack: 50) Never ENDS!!

Upgraded Knight Mana Rune
Works like a normal mana rune but with almost double regeneration

Upgraded Mage Mana Rune

Upgraded Assassin Mana Rune

Solar Axe
(Atk:84, Def:31 +3)

The Devileye
(Range:6, Atk +20, Hit% +0).

Greenhorn Star
( Range:5, Atk:70, Def:0, Infinite).

Soft Boots
(55 MP|HP every 2 seconds)

Warlord Sword
(Atk:84, Def:35)

I don't like overpowerd donation items either, yet as far as pvp goes, the donation items (in my eyes) aren't that overpowerd.. The manarunes barely have a difference from the non donation ones

I'd agree that it laggs sometimes but not often

It's all about the people slaying and hearing the people that die whine about it, cmon give it a shot

I don't like overpowerd donation items either, yet as far as pvp goes, the donation items (in my eyes) aren't that overpowerd.. The manarunes barely have a difference from the non donation ones

I'd agree that it laggs sometimes but not often

It's all about the people slaying and hearing the people that die whine about it, cmon give it a shot

Oh faster regeneration, More hp, More magic levels, More mana, More attack is not overpowered?.. How does a normal player kill a player with full donation items?

Well actually 2 players is enough to kill a mage for instance with donation items pallies and knights would take 3-4

Regardless even if the mage didnt have donation items 1 player can't solo the other (unless the other is being a total noob)

Well actually 2 players is enough to kill a mage for instance with donation items pallies and knights would take 3-4

Regardless even if the mage didnt have donation items 1 player can't solo the other (unless the other is being a total noob)

you dont know, what you are talking about right ? :S

you dont know, what you are talking about right ? :S

Why would I not know what I'm talking about? If you don't understand it because your braindead then that doesn't have to mean that I write bs

And please don't bother replying back because the certainty of you getting owned again is very high ;)

edit; I thought you were retired ?

Back