• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Searching

Wason

UnKnow Member
Reaction score
Hello Guys,
Iam Searching For Masiyah Datapacks
So I can Change somethings And I Can Host It Please If Some1 Got It Please Send A Pm
With Link :)

Lol, egyptians are all same..
dude make your own ots and not host someones OTs which he've been working for years..

Pathethic..

Lol, egyptians are all same..
dude make your own ots and not host someones OTs which he've been working for years..

Pathethic..
well, they probably haven't worked on masiyah for years since it's a realmap and the map already existed, the scripts are another story but they probably already existed when masiyah came around anyways, so no. Not years. But still,

@up
go find a good realmap and make your own Masiyah Noxious, put in some effort, that's atleast what i'd do :q

well, they probably haven't worked on masiyah for years since it's a realmap and the map already existed, the scripts are another story but they probably already existed when masiyah came around anyways, so no. Not years. But still,

@up
go find a good realmap and make your own Masiyah Noxious, put in some effort, that's atleast what i'd do :q

I Like Masiyah :)
So I Need To Up Server Like Masiyah :(
Need Masiyah datapacks He Got Many Stuffs In.

I Like Masiyah :)
So I Need To Up Server Like Masiyah :(
Need Masiyah datapacks He Got Many Stuffs In.
Because he's worked hard, you won't be able to make a server like Masiyah if you don't put time and effort in it you know.

Back