• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Season 3 updates/items discussion thread

G4IL

Banned User
Reaction score
Ey people,

So season 3 kicked of today in EUW and I must say, even after reading the patch notes, watching the trailer vodcast and playing my first games I must say in this season alot has changed.

You can find the full patch here: Preseason 3 Patch Notes | LoL - League of Legends

So what do you guys think of the new items, jungle and masteries?

It will take some getting used to tbh. Alot of it.
But i don't think they nerfed/buffed anything that much. I like it so far ;P I can experiment with new builds etc..

taking ages to buy items in shop iff i click 3x fast i dont get 3 potions but 7 -,- so buggy and thansk to this update i lost about 200 elo =] i wont play ranked anymore the trolling is by far more then season 2 season 3 is fckt up my time in ranked is over no ranked game for me anymore

omgwtflol newgameshop iz sux and i sux,and i lose elo and blame it on the shop wtfffffffffffomggggggggg

hate the new shop, too dota2ish

I understand if you dont like how it looks but man you have to like how it works. Its so easy to find exactly what you want and really fast. Just take some time to get in to it.

Also everyone who whines about changes... Just keep playing and you will get in to it. The new items are really good and so much fun! There are a few things that is really broken atm but it will hopefully be patched.
Its a new fresh start to a season and I really like it! The new jungle is so much fun with the new items! :)

I think the shop and UI is awesome. The jungle changes hasn't been noticed by me, cause I haven't jungled. However I think it seems cool with the new items.

The Sword of the Divine (?) has come back which I remember.

I really like the new store though I'm experiencing some minor issue, whenever I open the shop the game freezes for like a second or two. :<
Yea I heard about this earlier. I never experienced it tough. But for what I've heard its patched now. :)

Back