• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Signature Second day making signaturs ever.

Ezzam

Reaction score
This one is the one that got me all started.

This one i made for some dude bcuz he was spamming everywhere in the other forum i use.

This i made for some other dude, ppl kept saying they should give it a try, almost a week passed by, and he didn't get any signature. Took me 20 min.

I was bored and searched for an request with a nice image, this angel got me.

This one i made for myself, found an image on deviantART: where ART meets application! and started to render the picture, after that i just played around with photoshop, and this is the result.

I found two HOT pictures on google. I rendered those and played with photoshop again, and i think it looks really sexy.

I hope you liked my signatures, and i will keep posting my signatures in the future.

Last edited:
If you want i can change to your name.

(my signature is fucked up... can only see the top of the first image >.<)

Thats becouse it an limit on 350x120 pixels..

yesterday i could see both my pictures, otland automatic makes them smaller. But something happened, now it cuts off the image instead of resize it.

second day making signatures maybe, but not using photoshop

On the army one i can see that u took your time on it : / u need to work on your text and depth

Back