• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Second Premium Account

Deaktiver

Materia
Reaction score
Hello,

is it possible to add something like a Premium Account?
and a Npc who only speak with this "Second Premium Account"?

Deaktiver

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you be more specific? Do you mean like a NPC who only talks to someone if he did that or talked to him blabla?

You could use a specific StorageID. Just set the NPC to only talk to people who have the storageID and every day it reduces it with 1.

just make a event, so if the player buys the second premium it starts a event on that character that loops every day, at a specific time it reduces the player's storageID until the player doesn't have any left. It should be possible.

@deaktiver not very hard... Look at this, http://otland.net/showthread.php?t=3432, from FedeVI's pet system, he uses storageID to check if the pet is alive or not.

Or just store the time you want the premium to expire (e.g: os.time()+30*24*60*60 gives 30 days of premium.) in the storagevalue and use onLogin and/or onThink to control the premium.

Ehm..
Can someone make a Tutorial?
This "PET" Tutorial doesn't help me. If you don't know what I mean look at the other Servers. This Account like "VIP Account" or "Donation Account" or something like that. Because I need a Account for "Donater's" and a NPC who travel this "Donater's" to a special place. I'm shure it's possible because unline.org have it, too! And they have free Premium so they don't use the "normal Premium Account".
Please help me.

Deaktiver

Back