• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Security] Polish OTS Security EXPOSED !

Xooq

Reaction score
[Security] Polish OTS Security EXPOSED !

Hi.
I thought that OTS is a good business but why nobody cares about security? I will show you a lot of holes and bugs on a different polish ots. I will upload more info later – be patient. I won’t tell you where if you won’t donate me (I have some troubles with cash so that’s why). You can do me by websecu.pl . There is also form to apply for a vul~ test (only polish language now but if you are from somewhere else you can apply by PM here or mail.

1. XSS (Cross Site Scripting)
ELORA.PL ; K44-OTS.PL ; ENFORIA.PL ; TRAVORA.PL ; ANTORMIA.PL ; VEXORIA.NET ; NAROZIA.PL

2. Man In The Middle
AMBERA.NET ; HEXANA.NET ; TELANIA.NET ; INFERNA.NET

3.PHP Shi*ty scripts (DOS)
VENERIS.PL

4.Cookie Security BUGS
VENERIS.PL ; NAROZIA.PL ; INFERNA.NET ; TIBERIA.PL ; VINERA.PL

5.Exploit vul (outdates things)
VENERIS.PL ; TIBERIA.PL

6.TRACE Method
VENERIS.PL ; TIBERIA.PL ;

7.Permission problems + Directory Listing
VENERIS.PL ; NAROZIA.PL ; INFERNA.NET ; VINERA.PL

8. Backups on server.
NAROZIA.PL ; VINERA.PL

9. Apache Bugs
NAROZIA.PL

10. SVN sources on the server <lol>
INFERNA.NET ;

11. Network setup bugs and vul
TIBERIA.PL ;

MORE MORE MORE AND MORE WILL COME SOOON. REMEMBER TO DONATE ON WEBSECU.PL \\ I CAN FIX IT FOR YOU \\ I CAN SHOW YOU DETAILS \\ THANKS
I will add more soon. It's begin.

What you think about it?

Updated - 1 March!

Last edited:
why we should belive you on a word? :eek: ure kinda new user here and why only polish server expsed?

moreover why dont you just extort owners of these server telling "pay me or i will publish ur bugs what will cause destroying server"

I will shoow some proofs later then or better PM them to you because I want to help hosters no hackers...

I will change hosting later because I don't have cash now...

@edit.
Feel free to give me IP of OTS that you play/host or w/e and I will add some informations later about it !

Last edited:
Back