• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Seeking a GFX artist.

Sam

Banned User
Reaction score
Greetings!

I am hereby seeking a GFX artist for an upcoming project of mine. Your first task will consist of editing certain images of a forum, creating transparent images & background images. This is a rather easy job and needs to be done as soon as possible. You will benefit extremely from this project.

This project is under the development of MrSheen and myself, along with our other team members.

If you are interested please contact me asap via private message and I will explain the job in a little more depth.

Requirements:
  • Ability to create banners & logos (logos not necessary, mostly banners... just a bonus!)
  • Ability to create buttons within size regulations
  • Ability to create backgrounds (for fixed forum widths)
  • Ability to create simple user-rank images

Thank you,
rax0n

DedicatedOT,

I owe you FUCKALL. You wanted me to pay for your "services" and everyday for a week you simply said "hold on" and nothing got done. Now you're asking for your payment?

Yeah, right, kid.

DedicatedOT,

I owe you FUCKALL. You wanted me to pay for your "services" and everyday for a week you simply said "hold on" and nothing got done. Now you're asking for your payment?

Yeah, right, kid.

-.-.... I configured your VPS for not just 1, but 3 different distrobutions of TFS, I even used my Donator to download the latest 0.3.5 for you... And you promised me payment 2 weeks ago... Where is my payment?

eh I got some time to make graphics for you. whats the reward?
Add my msn : [email protected] :)

-.-.... I configured your VPS for not just 1, but 3 different distrobutions of TFS, I even used my Donator to download the latest 0.3.5 for you... And you promised me payment 2 weeks ago... Where is my payment?
THEY DIDN'T WORK! I asked you to fix and you didn't. <_<

Hm, How much you gonna pay? I'm an GFX Artist my self but i like to have time don't like to rush. I like to think and see what is wrong and can be done.

nah dont wanna do it, title was misleading. Hope you find someone though raxon

Back