• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Seldora.zapto.org

Artii

Seldora.net
Reaction score
I guess many have seen this screenshot which is a try to stop my server from growing. I only have one thing to say, do not believe those jealous scum bags. After being banned for botting this is what they try to do. This is a respond to deezox thread. Let's take a look closer into this screenshot so I can prove to you it's faked.
But yes if he has a hidden character it would be different, but who can create a character 1 minute after creating the account, his health, his mana, equipment.. it looks like he has been playing and hunting. If I would had liked to fake something I would had changed the creation date time.
Look at the creation date UP and DOWN, same? the answer is NO.
2v9sz7a.png

Last edited:
ahhaha, It can be faked but I doubt it.. The information down is the account information so ofcourse the char and the acc isn't made at the same time.

Well I'm 100% sure that I wouldn't ruin my server, I am against all cheats. Everyone that played agree to eachother that I'm fair, and for the sake of everyone I removed that character. Also if I would like to fake a character I would just change the creation date time at the database.

1 more thing, pretty interesting that I forgot change the creation date time after creating the account? And the equipment, health, mana in one minute?.. hmmm!

Last edited:
Well I'm 100% sure that I wouldn't ruin my server, I am against all cheats. Everyone that played agree to eachother that I'm fair, and for the sake of everyone I removed that character. Also if I would like to fake a character I would just change the creation date time at the database.

1 more thing, pretty interesting that I forgot change the creation date time after creating the account? And the equipment, health, mana in one minute?.. hmmm!

True, Artii is against all cheats, you can trust him, its a fair Otserver Owner!:peace:

It's easy to change the date at localhost. So it will be hard to proof that you ain't cheaing. And btw fix the layout down. It's made by gesior so you should let it be since he created it.

It's easy to change the date at localhost. So it will be hard to proof that you ain't cheaing. And btw fix the layout down. It's made by gesior so you should let it be since he created it.

It's made by CipSoft.

@up.

Im sorry but are you guys stupid?

One time is when the ACCOUNT HAS BEEN MADE, the other one is when the CHARACTER HAS BEEN MADE!

If you login on a ot, you can get your equipment, get levels and then logout. The page will update exactly like this.
The screenshot also proves that the player has been online for 2 hours, i got no idea about your exp rate or if its enforced..
Looks like abusing at least.

Last edited:
Yes, He's definitely spoofing. 9 players online.
What a sad attempt at getting his server banned.

I've let Artii into my database (server 200+~ players) and he never once did anything that would harm me. So I have my 100% trust in him. To say the least.

Red

@up.

Im sorry but are you guys stupid?

One time is when the ACCOUNT HAS BEEN MADE, the other one is when the CHARACTER HAS BEEN MADE!

If you login on a ot, you can get your equipment, get levels and then logout. The page will update exactly like this.
The screenshot also proves that the player has been online for 2 hours, i got no idea about your exp rate or if its enforced..
Looks like abusing at least.

I didn't say anything about the account. I'm just saying, he and he's friend was the biggest abuser on a server called wofb. I and busted him myself and then he tried to come up with stupid lies.

And he recently sent me a pm told me it was namefake... "Ye right!"

Back