• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sell dedicated of leaseweb

Zytarios

Zytarios Owner
Reaction score
i sell metere server 2 of leaseweb.
HP ProLiant DL180 G5 Server 2x Intel Quad Core Xeon L5410 /12MB CPU 2GB DDR2 RAM 2 x 1000GB SATA II + 2 x 80GB (OS) Harddisk CentOS OS 1 x 100Mbps Full-Duplex Uplink Port 2000GB data traffic Volume

i bought it for 210 euro 1 month i sell it for 140 euro cuz i got another dedicated so i dont need that of leaseweb and i dont want waste my money that why im selling

Buahaha :p nice, I really need to much, Cause I bought one server payied 45euros, bought script for arena 15euros, lose 60euros and give it for free in donwloads -> maps ;P if you like to give me free cash :D
paypal:
[email protected]

He will take it back after a... and also when you got many players on your server too.. he will take everything... i'm not sure since i dont know you Zytarios but he will be able to take it back.

i learned something from the past experiences;
trust no one

I can just call Leaseweb and transfer the server to my name and change pass etc but 2GB ram isn't an advancement on what I have now so..

I am sure he's trustworthy, because he got another dedicated server which is not from leasweb, that costed around 200 euros. :)

Back