• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sell] Paypal script for gesior shopsystem

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunz

GunzOT Owner
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hiho,

I've made a script for gesior shopsystem, what can automatically add premium points after donation on paypal.

The script is using a PayPal IPN function. What is it and how it works can be viewed on paypal website. :p

You can check it here and donate to my srv(ehh) Ironia - Donate .

0.1 - First version of the script

- Donate button
- .htaccess script to allow only paypal access the script
- Automatically add points after transfer

0.2 - Mystic Spirit

- now you can use example $1 = 1 point...
- removed .htaccess, now the script comunicate with paypal (higher security)
- added saving payments in mysql (tables payments and wrong_payments) so you can check if someone is trying to get point without donate ^^.

0.3 - Dead Bug
- added config.php
- added PointsPerBuck function (improved from 0.2)
- added column 'invalid' in table 'wrong_payments' to see if someone trying abuse the script.

0.3a - Mysterious Fetish
- added README xD
- added option for tfs old users, who are using account numbers instead of account names.

THIS SCRIPT IS 99,9% SAFE! (nothing has 100% security)

~ All users feel free to msg me on msn for a new version. ~

How it works?
1. Player will write his account number on your site and click donate.
2. His account number will be sent to paypal.
3. When the transaction is making, the paypal call the script and send him a payment information and account number.
4. First the script checks if someone is not spoofing it, that he sends the info back to paypal.
5. Paypal will respond back to script if it's OK/not ok.
6. If it's ok, script add points to the account.
7. REMEMBER THAT ALL IS DOING ON THE BACKROUND WHEN THE PAYMENT IS MAKING!

My msn is:

Price: It's released.

Last edited:
Not good, do not buy you can find this for free >.<

Link please. :)

ppl, I tried to edit all the scripts i found on google but nothing was working as well...so I made my own script...and about release? why ppl don't release their rl tibia maps but they sell it ^^ also nahruto is selling scripts...it's point of it, you make something that noone make and you want make a hole to the world with it...

it should be forbidden to sale scripts for an OPEN SOURCE PROJECT, why do you thinks is it called "open source"?
I will never buy any scripts that someone made via CTRL + C and CTRL + V and changing some querys..

@UP

Exactly, that's why I'm going to release it when I manage to get it working.

ehh...My first opinion was to release it or make some tutorial how to get it working, but when I saw some ppl selling scripts here for a such big prices I've changed my mind.
Btw: I'm also doing in other projects (cs:source server scripting etc.) and I did never managed to sell some plugins ^^, I've just keep the plugins myself or I released it. The point of it is somewhere else. ^^

@up
I release after everyone release his payable scripts. ^^

@up
I release after everyone release his payable scripts. ^^

1. How can we be sure you have knowledge of php?
2. Are you sure that it is "hacker proof"?
3. I think we can make a much better version then you:)
4. When carnival is over I will try to find some free time to create and release it-.-.
5. Step 4 is just to make sure they don't waste there money on a 20line copy/paste script.

1. rofl
2. nothing is "hacker proof"
3. I'm sure you can.
4. feel free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back