• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling a lvl 228 rp

Raxor

Reaction score
Raxor is for sale, i only accept eternia/iridia cash or 1 month prem :]
Raxor is lvl 228 and got full demonhunter the other addons you see at the pic.
I also selling 180+ EK and if you want i can trade OT items for RL tibia items on iridia/eternia ;]

raxorbey.png

Raxor~

Last edited:
@Up
When did he say he took the server before his life? :blink:?

You need to loot the Soul Stone out of a Necropharus (spelling) which only spawns rarely. If you do loot it you can get it togheter with some other items (including a lot of fire swords needed for magic sulphur).

Just go to TibiaWiki for more information about all addons / quests / monsters etc.

If you don't trust the link just ask people if it's safe, but u don't need to DL anything or smth so.

You need to loot the Soul Stone out of a Necropharus (spelling) which only spawns rarely. If you do loot it you can get it togheter with some other items (including a lot of fire swords needed for magic sulphur).

Just go to TibiaWiki for more information about all addons / quests / monsters etc.

If you don't trust the link just ask people if it's safe, but u don't need to DL anything or smth so.

i know what items just found out that the update is done
thanks anyway

no problemo!

BUMP FOR YOU RAXOR, U OWE ME NOW!

Just stop flame this thread <_<
Raxor is hunted bUhuhuhuHUhU it's OT the guys that plays so serious so they really hunts pps on OTs most have problems irl.
I can understand sneeks, random pks, wars etc. But that you seriously hunt pps on OTs it's retarded

I trade ur Raxor for a character lvl 474 ed in icechaw name Fakux mlvl 106

Also trade 10kk in icechaw

hiho.

bro talk with me ( feira nova ) on icechaw.

i want change my acc lvl 437 for ur ek lvl 160 :)

if u want i can trade some 22kk on icechaw :p

Last edited:
Back