• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling char on Rubera

I Doubt youl get much for it, it doesnt take long to bot a knight to lvl 100 now a days.

Created: Sep 23 2003, 23:19:31 CEST
and the only other char on the account is a noob pk char.
Sorry to burst you bubble. It's got a little sentimental value

well the account is maybe 4 years old but did u played on the character for 4 years? I dont believe it, you just created a character and started booting ^^

@UP:
Who the fuck cares? If you botted it or played manual, level 105 = level 105. Now stop spamming this nice guy's thread, @threadstarter: gl.

@UP:
Who the fuck cares? If you botted it or played manual, level 105 = level 105. Now stop spamming this nice guy's thread, @threadstarter: gl.
TY, very much I hate people just wanting to get there post count up.

the skill is very low...
Need more train xDD (90+-)
And, no edit the pic

the skill is very low...
Need more train xDD (90+-)
And, no edit the pic
As i stated in the earlier post If a serious buyer is interested i will show more I there is just no point unless someone is interested

Still for sale any takers? I wanted to bump the thread for the last time to try to see if anyone was interested.

Selling 10X EK on Rubera has EQ shown in picture and probably 150k in bank free account also had brotherhood addon and some other little addons.

More info please PM me or post
Picture 1-
OtLand
650-tibia.jpg

Are you accepting OT ?

Sorry been in the hospital sick just go around to getting back on the net Starting with first question.
How much is you thinking of?

Make me a offer via PM we can talk

Lmao rubera? how about this "is it hunted"? LOL

NO char is not hunted look around ask around you won't dig up any dirt on this char. if you got a char there be more than happy to give ya names of higher lvls who know me.

Are you accepting OT ?
Lol. do you think that naab?
no offense but I'm not trading for anything in the OT area considering I can make all the OT's I want in like a hour. lol

Sorry but no thanks.

Anything else?

Back