• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling LARGE House

RoyalDoggo

Reaction score
Selling Edron House 1

I believe its 339 sqm

It is a total of 5 stories I believe. Name in game is Royal Doggo or Dirty Dog, Please msg me or post here with offers!!!

At a minimum I would like to get my money back. I bought it for 35 topaz but if I cannot sell it for much more than I bought it for I will keep it until houses are harder to get, it will be worth more then.

At a minimum I would like to get my money back. I bought it for 35 topaz but if I cannot sell it for much more than I bought it for I will keep it until houses are harder to get, it will be worth more then.

Houses will not get harder to obtain. If anything, after the update, houses should be easier to get.

I will be on asap and try to get it to you... sorry about slow responses, college classes just started up

Well, I'm sorry I haven't been on in a good minute, for some reason there was no internet all weekend, the cable company said there were technical difficulties and everyone lost it at about 4pm saturday. yay! If your still selling, I'll be on now though. Sorry for the inconvience.

Back