• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Selling my .rar folder! layouts/datapacks/mounts/pet system

profile85

Reaction score
75USD! Need money a.s.a.p for school! Thats the only reason im selling this!

I have two completely custom layouts, and datapacks. Everything you see in here is what it is.

1zf78d0.jpg

I'm only selling it as a whole. Everything in here I am allowed to sell. there is no copyrights on any of it. It's just my collection and i'm starting to get real low on money, so i need to re sell them. I'm selling this folder for only $100, as you can see its worth WAY more than that. But i need some money asap. I will put it on vapus and have a mod approve it so you can have proof its the real deal. PM me here with any questions/concerns. If you do not want to purchase. DO NOT POST. I don't want to listen to all the BS.

Last edited:
Well it won't be posted on vapus. I just found out that they're changing software. But just PM me and ill find some way to show you proof.

Sorry for another post, but i forgot to add this. if you want you can get a staff member here to be a middle man, they're always helpfull in those situations. Just shoot me a PM anytime, and ill give you some info. and we can make the deal

New price! 75USD. I really need some money guys! It's an amazing offer! You can check vapus! This is not a scam! this is not my main user, i just dont wat to give that out!

Last edited:
Why are you selling all this so cheap? You didn't even get one of those for that much money D:

Because i REALLY honestly need the money for a senior field trip for school. Im only selling three copies because thats all i need. Parents just don't have the money to pay for it and i just lost my job so yeah, its just a bad situation and im just trying to be able to go on this :/ its my last year.

Bring
Up
My

50 USD!!!!

Just forsaken alone is more than that...

Back