• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling sorcerer lvl 46 nova

I dont think anyone wants to buy the account because it was hacked, someone that is a hacker will know the account number.

Who will buy a char with no eq?.. Lol
Id say:
Better a char lvl 20 with eq
Than a char lvl 40 without.

(With no friends)

the pples who are saying 10 euros, lol, i will see that they only know otservers, if u was played tibia cipsoft u will know that is hard lvl up with mages.
My offert is 40 euros.
Thanks

Last edited:
the pples who are saying 10 euros, lol, i will see that they only know otservers, if u was played tibia cipsoft u will know that is hard lvl up with mages.
My offert is 40 euros.
Thanks

AKSAOSKpokAPSOKAPOSKoPKSOKASPoKSPOKASPOk

That's a polak offer.

My offert is 40 euros.
Thanks

LOL!
Played real tibia, it's not hard to level up a mage... It's faster than knight if you got spells and money Just people that bots thinks that it's hard.

Back