• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Seraching for members!

Ill join
Name:
Experince:
Positison:God(administrator), if not gm or cm
MSN: [email protected]
Contact Adress: dont know what this is
Why you should have this Positison: because I love being a god or gm, speak 2 1/2 languages(yes, 2 1/2), and have lots on experience on it.
About you?: i have made 2 ots, been gm en many more and god in others. i love playing on ots, and Im not a very good writer

Ill join
Name:
Experince:
Positison:God(administrator), if not gm or cm
MSN: [email protected]
Contact Adress: dont know what this is
Why you should have this Positison: because I love being a god or gm, speak 2 1/2 languages(yes, 2 1/2), and have lots on experience on it.
About you?: i have made 2 ots, been gm en many more and god in others. i love playing on ots, and Im not a very good writer

Please redone your applicatio for an Website, Notice: this is not a Ot server, its a website.
Adminstrator, than you have to talk to be alot before you getting that position. moderator: ok, and experince and name.

Just do and new application.
NOTICE: NO OT SERVER, ITS AN WEBSITE!.
WE maybe host an OT server if we got an staff for it :)

What the hell is 'downfair', is it some type of acronym that is suppose to be Tibia related? :s

Back