• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Seriously (About Mpa)

Veteran Gunnar

Reaction score
.. the first day Icechaw was online i told you 2 fix so can sell magic plate armor in shop... i mean, it takes like 10min?

I don't think there selling it for a reason.

Cedrik (Liberty Bay) 6,400 gp

That is the price to sell in Store by Tibiawiki. I would rarther keep mine for the money sold to Cedrik.

I think people should be forced to sell there items to players. Make the items in rasid be lower so as dijin. Make both of them npc hard to find.

I don't think they should fix it.

They drop quite alot.

And sell for 100k or something?

Anyway. I buy them for npc prices (100k each)

And you can hunt alot of other stuff to get rich (warlocks) =]
I aint saying what i hunt coz i rich =[

I think people should be forced to sell there items to players. Make the items in rasid be lower so as dijin. Make both of them npc hard to find.

Wrong! This is not real tibia, this is ot and its hard to sell something like mpa cuz no1 needs it. After 30 min demon hunt u get like 3-5 mpa's(depends on luck) lol and u have nowere to put them. I think all items should be sellable to npc's.

Well then keep it. Maybe make an hidden npc that you can sell at least for 100k.

On Real tibia you can sell them to Hardek and stuff

Maybe Icechaw staff should make it so it sells for 100 gp.

I don't care

SELL THEM TO ME!

10cc each
msg me ingame

Xhudri or Peroxide

Back