• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoLaye

Solutions
Reaction score
Seriously, i recieved a infraction because i insulted greyshit and he always insultes me but none gives him a fuck seriously fuckoff

Dear Lolaye,

You have received an infraction at OtLand.

Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)
-------
Rude
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://otland.net/f21/gummy-bearzz-92435/#post939697
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyshade View Post
It's indeed a good song for 12 year olds
agree

fuck you motherfucker
All the best,
OtLand

lawl he's been banned like a zillion times

Haha dude, yesterday I've received infraction on other account because of "avatar against other religion" then my friend posted in mods profile some visitor message and he (my friend) has too avatar against religion and nothing so I've insulted g-mod & uploaded my avatar again = perm b& XD.

His "insult" or if you even can call it an insult was not even pointed directly at you. Your insult however was very rude and you did not exaclty chose the right words. I don't know why you are complaining about this, "fuck you motherfucker" is not really acceptable.

And that no one gives Greyshade infractions ? He was banned for 3 days, maybe you missed that.

Last edited:
this mods are fucks(most of them)they give me infractions for stupid shit all the time
His "insult" or if you even can call it an insult was not even pointed directly at you. Your insult however was very rude and you did not exaclty chose the right words. I don't know why you are complaining about this, "fuck you motherfucker" is not really acceptable.

And that no one gives Greyshade infractions ? He was banned for 3 days, maybe you missed that
wow 3 days long time....i got banned for instulting about 20 days some time ago

this mods are fucks(most of them)they give me infractions for stupid shit all the time

More likeley some of you members that can't behave in a proper way.

Sorry but I am just a board moderator, i can only give infractions.
3 active infraction points = 3 days ban

And that no one gives Greyshade infractions ? He was banned for 3 days, maybe you missed that.

More likeley some of you members that can't behave in a proper way.

Sorry but I am just a board moderator, i can only give infractions.
3 active infraction points = 3 days ban

yea well other mods should do something not just like 3

Insulting is not allowed on otland.

Report insults, and it will be taken care of.

If you don't report, you let them get away with it.

I was banned probably 10 or more times on this account and my other account Fragdonut is perm banned, so I do get punsihed xPP

Haha dude, yesterday I've received infraction on other account because of "avatar against other religion" then my friend posted in mods profile some visitor message and he (my friend) has too avatar against religion and nothing so I've insulted g-mod & uploaded my avatar again = perm b& XD.

I was kind enough to give you an infraction instead of giving you a straight ban. It was your own choice to ignore me. As for your friend's avatar, I personally don't get insulted by it and it doesn't insult Jesus or any other religious figure. Your avatar was a direct insult to Jesus and Christianity.

Even if you have a different opinion about this let's see it from the other side, avatars that display sexual actions are not allowed.

If your posts are like that one surely they would infract you.

I was banned for 30 days when I just insulted 2-3 times xP

Seriously, i recieved a infraction because i insulted greyshit and he always insultes me but none gives him a fuck seriously fuckoff

If I kill myself, would you do the same? Hell no.

LMAO, seriously are you stupid? read your post, and greyshades post... then wyzr's post.

Seriously, what if everyone said that your age sucks etc. what would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back