• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server CPU (The Forgotten Server)

Xexza

Reaction score
Hello, I've noticed a big problem in TFS 0.2.6
When someone enter orc fortress the server cpu goes up to 100%, which results in heavy lags.
The orc fortress has a lot of mountains & creatures, but really, CPU shouldnt go up to 100% just cuz of that.
i use to have 512 ram, bought 512 more so in total ive got 1gb, still didnt solve my problem.
yes, I COULD remove it but it feels like im just ignoring the problem, it will appear sooner or later in another place anyway.
anyone have a solution? any thoughts are welcome.

It has never happened to me or anyone I know before, are you sure that it's not just your CPU that's getting a little old?

I don't have that problem myself. What CPU u got? If u got 1 core cpu with slow speed and bad cooler i think is simular this its getting 100%.

Well if theres alot.. alot..alot ALOT ofmonsters on orc fortress then the server is doing tons of loops to attack the char at the same time + the other monsters that are active. Dont listen to me but it might be that...

Hello, I've noticed a big problem in TFS 0.2.6
When someone enter orc fortress the server cpu goes up to 100%, which results in heavy lags.
The orc fortress has a lot of mountains & creatures, but really, CPU shouldnt go up to 100% just cuz of that.
i use to have 512 ram, bought 512 more so in total ive got 1gb, still didnt solve my problem.
yes, I COULD remove it but it feels like im just ignoring the problem, it will appear sooner or later in another place anyway.
anyone have a solution? any thoughts are welcome.

hahaha i know what u mean! and i know why

example:
An player goes to hunt in orc fort, but there are some houses with closed doors the monster, put him under attack (That are traped in the houses) but the cant attack him because the are traped when u open all the doors the lagg will be gone

Back