• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Server] Critical Problem with players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zwidsoon

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I have problem with my TFS 3.0.5 as sometimes when player die, and he were level 101 after relog he is level 1. I dont know where's the problem, maybe some of you can help me and know where is it. I can post everything you want which can help you.

Maybe there's some problem with blessing system? Really dont know. Please answer me as fast you can!

Yours,
Zwidsoon.

I got the same problem 2weeks ago, but in tfs 0.3.4
To fix that i change the server to 0.3.5 xD

Code:
UPDATE players SET loss_experience = 100, loss_mana = 100, loss_skills = 100;

just execute this query when all players are offline, it should fix your problem

@Pietia
the problem is not in tfs but in gesior's samples

Code:
UPDATE players SET loss_experience = 100, loss_mana = 100, loss_skills = 100;

just execute this query when all players are offline, it should fix your problem

@Pietia
the problem is not in tfs but in gesior's samples

not rly, do u see the "sometimes " it happens very seldom verryy when i have changed server to otserv it hasn't happened ever.
Just take a look at my bug report it's not like 'every player which die/reload advencing to lvl 1:)'

Do a test.

1 player with blessings, and one without blessings.

Ill take a lucky guess that its the players with blessings.

My problem was that every player advanced to level 1.

@Specjalist
It fixed my problem, thank you very much. Rep++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back