• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Server did work but can't login anymore now! ._.

L

LordVissie

Hey guys, 2 days ago I was on my server with another guy out of brazil. (Wich I didn't know but just came on my server due I set the server on Otservlist for a hour for testing.) Before that I used the no-ip.org site to mask my IP. Then next day I wanted to turn up the server and it gives no errors or something but nobody can't login in my server (I can't login either). I've no idea what happend. The only thing I can find in my server startup log is this.

[15/08/2015 11:28:43] >> Checking software version... failed checking - malformed file.

Is this normal?

I'm using TheForgottenServerV8.2 on 8.60. I downloaded the files again and started all over but it still doesn't go on. I can login when I use 127.0.0.1 but when I set in my IP adress into the config file at connection I can't login.

I was so glad that everything worked and suddenly it broke.

I'm desperate, Does anyone know whats the problem? I'll give rep++.

Already thanks.

e14c.png
;)

Back
Top Bottom