• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server doesnt see account created via PMA

• Thread starter Deleted member 210450
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 210450

Hey. I just downloaded TFS 1.2 for version 10.77. I have 0 accounts there, so I created new table in database, only typing name and password as 1/1. When i log on, client says "incorrect name or password". What am I doing wrong? I dont get it...

That's because the server uses an sha1 encryption.

If you set this as password you can login with 1/1 :
Code:
356a192b7913b04c54574d18c28d46e6395428ab

So, now I set
name: 1
password: 356a192b7913b04c54574d18c28d46e6395428ab

And now logging in stays on "Your character list is being loaded". I created player connected with this account.

How can I get account manager with weirds like this?

btw. 1 question: TFS 1.2 is...? I wanted Crying Damson for 10.77, but i found only TFS 1.2. Can someone give me a link to the topic when everything is descripted for newbie?

btw. 1 question: TFS 1.2 is...? I wanted Crying Damson for 10.77, but i found only TFS 1.2. Can someone give me a link to the topic when everything is descripted for newbie?
tfs 1.2 currently version beta under development here https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver, mainly the biggest impact you can notice are new lua api with pseudo object oriented, Crying Damson and Misty Spirit are dead about 5 years already, so if you want use one of these aside projects of tfs you will need make by yourself compatibility to new 10.77 protocols, also the features that changed or added through all those years.

Back