• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Server Installation on Linux (€5,00 EUR)

sn3ejk

This account is inactive.
Solutions
Reaction score
Server Installation [SUP]on Linux[/SUP]
service costs €5,00 EUR

I started this topic because I have some free time and the right amount of experience. I know that some people find it difficult to move your server from Windows to Linux. This operation is not especially difficult, so I think that the price is right. What is the difference between Windows and Linux? Most people say that Linux is faster, more stable than Windows. For this, most Linux distributions are free.

This service includes the following elements:
  • configuration environment and compilation theforgottenserver,
  • management server from the console,
  • instructions on how to upload files to the server,
  • installation web server and AAC (GesiorAAC, ModernAAC and ZnoteAAC),
  • install phpmyadmin,
All of these items are included in the price - at no extra charge. Attention! Compilation does not include correct errors in the source files. If someone does not have opentibia server, then I can use a clean source files with Otland.

I only accept payment by paypal as it is the most convenient method of payment. Connect with me is only possible through private messaging, e-mail or Gchat. I do not give my Skype because I use it for private purposes.

If anyone has any general questions, please ask them in the topic.
If you have used the service and you are happy then recommend me here.

Last edited:
Great dude, fast service and experienced programmer, recommended.

Thank you very much for your comment.
Of course recommend them, they are honest people.

Server Installation [SUP]on Linux[/SUP]
I refresh and I invite you to use the service!

I want a fresh server, i have nothing rigth now.

Do you recommend a vps? Or any vps will work?

I ask for legal reasons..

Amazing service, and dedicated to completing the job and getting the server running smoothly. This is my first encounter with Linux and it went great because of you! Thank you once again! <3 If I ever need this service again, I will use you!

Back