• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server keeps crashing.

Dixter

Amateur Web Developer
Reaction score
I was playing on my server earlier and suddenly it froze :O. then like 15 min later it says forgottenserver.exe has stopped working. this happens every time i turn on the server now, its ok for 5 min then it lags and after 15 min it crashes.

Can someone help me please!

I use cryingdamson4pl2-gui, client 8.52, i have over 92 GB of free space on my comp and am running on 4GB of RAM.

What version of TFS is that? try the last one of client 8.54..is my advice( it says less bugs than other versions) and..what O.S are you using?

What version of TFS is that? try the last one of client 8.54..is my advice( it says less bugs than other versions) and..what O.S are you using?

Actually the 8.54 is in my eyes even more unstable on Windows then the former Versions due to a critical bug.

i changed some things in vocations EARLIER and now it crashes. my comp is also down atm i think it might be a virus that caused the server crashes ;s

i changed some things in vocations EARLIER and now it crashes. my comp is also down atm i think it might be a virus that caused the server crashes ;s

:ninja:

Change them back and see if it stops. I don't see why you made a thread if you knew what you changed to make it crash

There you go, it wasn't hard to find your problem wasn't it? You can ofcource post them here and someone might have a look at them to determind what causes the crashes.

Back