• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server laggs.. ( TFS ) any ideas?

Afterlife

Reaction score
Heya, i got the newest TFS version Without the D__server_protection thingy, i try summon a NPC as i heard before but i still get these small freezes all the time when i walk.. my computer got a Core Cpu 6400 @ 2.13GHz, 2.14 GHz and 3GB Ram.. so shouldn't be becouse of the computer and my internet connection is 8 Mbit but still the internet connection shouldn't mather for myself really :p so anyone got a clue what could be wrong? thanks in advance for answers! :)

I think they said it does that because of your computer being too powerful. I am in a similar situation, very power computer. Hopefully in the next release they will have it fixed. You can reducing its priority (might even try a lower setting than normal) and see if that doesn't help.

Seeing that the CPU reaches 100% and stays there while quite a few are online, I'm guessing there's quite a few things that need to be optimized so that you can be lagless..

I also hope they fix it soon...

~Kiwi Dan~

I managed to get rid of the lagg now, as Talaturen said " Summon NPC " i just tested to summon like 1-2 before but when i summoned like 5 NPC's the lagg was completly gone :)

Back