• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server laggs, why?! Please look here!.

enriel

Big L
Reaction score
I recently installed XP and before I could host 170 players on vista. Now it doesn't matter if it's XP or vista, I can barley host 5 players with no lag. Some players have 1-2 second freezes, other don't have it at all. May it be maybe a script that has been installed? Or not?

Specs about PC: 8 gig ram, 2.88 GHz quad-core, 100/100mbit/s. So I think it shouldn't be a problem to host 10 player with no lag :$:$, anyone that had this problem and fixed it?

But still you need to find the problem first and for that you should do all. Also you should contact your dedicaed server host maybe and ask them if they know any problems of it.

why you talk about DDoS, I SAID I'M NOT BEING DDOSED, it's something wrong with my PC or some kinda script I belive, so I just wondered if someone had same problem.

Did you tried with another console? Did you added some kind of permament query like monster kills etc? Did you tried to change again at your computer as xp?

Hello Enriel, I am brazilian and i have a dedicated otserver, I changed my dedicated server 2 time, the first configuration has 16 gb RAM/ link 1GB (EUROPE) with 260 players online, 20% has lag, Just because the otserv has in Europe, the conection in Europe to brazil is bad. Now i have a dedicated with 46gb RAm, link 3 TERA (USA) Nobody in ot calls lag. I think this lag is due to a connection by different regions of the world that generate this lag.

Hello Enriel, I am brazilian and i have a dedicated otserver, I changed my dedicated server 2 time, the first configuration has 16 gb RAM/ link 1GB (EUROPE) with 260 players online, 20% has lag, Just because the otserv has in Europe, the conection in Europe to brazil is bad. Now i have a dedicated with 46gb RAm, link 3 TERA (USA) Nobody in ot calls lag. I think this lag is due to a connection by different regions of the world that generate this lag.

okay, thanks for respond.. might be it! :)

Back