• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Server only local! :O

Enxorix

Reaction score
If i use my Ip adress you find in CMD when you type "ipconfig"... that ip-adress works but only in local network area...

But when i write in this ip http://www.ip-adress.com/ It doesn't even work in local network? what's the problem? maybe the ports but i have opened like 3 ports, that was nessesary for rauter, and it won't work.. Any 1 got a tip of what it could be? i would be very very thankfull if you helped me..

Ofc i will add rep too...

//Enxorix

Last edited:
IP

Now my brain is Non-function, if i set the ip in config.lua to my Ip-adress

Should they use mine Ip-adress to connect? or should they use another one that i set for my self?

I use my own PC ip adress, should i get another one? and if i should get another one how i get it? is that why my server only is Local?

sorry for doubble posting but these ports have been opened...

443, 3306, 80, 7171

you only need to open 7171 and 80 (if your using a web page), 3306 if you are going to connect remote to your mysql and 443? for what is used port 443? lol, BTW on your config.lua should be your global ip adress wich can be taken here> whatismyipadress.com if you still getting problems call your ISP Probb they are blocking the ports...

you only need to open 7171 and 80 (if your using a web page), 3306 if you are going to connect remote to your mysql and 443? for what is used port 443? lol, BTW on your config.lua should be your global ip adress wich can be taken here> whatismyipadress.com if you still getting problems call your ISP Probb they are blocking the ports...

Yeah thanks for the help, but one thing, what is ISP Probb.. it's the Internet company i'm suspended to?, lol i'm a bit retarded.. xD

Also, you kind of need to learn proper english. No offence but it is hard to help somebody when they dont make sence.

Merry Christmas

Also, you kind of need to learn proper english. No offence but it is hard to help somebody when they dont make sence.

Merry Christmas

Yeah thanks for the help, but one thing, what is ISP Probb.. it's the Internet company i'm suspended to?, lol i'm a bit retarded.. xD

yeah my english isn't too good sorry for that, my question was What is ISP Probb?

I suppose that's the company i buy my "Internet Connection" from..

Back