• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server rate + client = IMS (Impossible Mission Server?)

What server do you like

• Own Client + high rate

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Own client + low rate

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • ip-changer + low rate

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • ip-changer + high rate

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

Kramer infernal

I work alone =/
Reaction score
Well, I'm from Venezuela, I started today 12 dec a server...

Rates:
Xp: 5x
Mag: 1x
Loot: 1x
Skill: 12x

People said me a lot of insults because there was no trainers (thats why the 12x skill -.-) then they said me to switch to 7x exp and 3x mag... Later they said to me to switch it back to use tibia 8.31 with ip-changer was better...

I've worked 3 months to do these graphics...

What do you like?

Own Client + Low rate (serious server)
Own Client + High rate (kid joke server)
Tibia 8.31 + ip-changer + low rate (Last version of this server to me)
Tibia 8.31 + ip-changer + high-rate (lol)

From what I know most people don't like downloading custom clients, they would rather use an ip changer on the regular client. No matter which client version you use you're better off not using a custom client. Also, people like experience stages over a set stage and you don't have to add new sprites to add new items, you can use existing graphics. This way you don't have to make a custom client. Just some of my opinions.

Jo3

Yeah something like that, but with stages.
At lvl 70+ 30x~ and then last stage at like level 150+ 15x or something like that.

Thought it depends on the map, how much monsters per spawn and such. (Some maps got spawns crowded with monsters that spawns fast, some just few monsters with high spawn time.)

Ok, I forgot it xDDD

Now my server is

0-50 8x
51-150 7x
151-300 6x
300+ 5x

You think is that ok?

Back