• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server Status Checker

onion679

Working on o.s.s.m ONLINE
Reaction score
YEP, IM BACK!!! Here my brand new program (took me 3 hour to make lol) that tell you if a chosen server is on

Here is a screenie!!!
off.jpg

Heheheeh, it's not publicity, i don't even know what is this server
Hope you will enjoy this little program!

PS: Spell maker V4 is on the way!!! Dont give up!!!
If people enjoy this server checker, i might make a more advanced one!!!

Download page here http://vegetable.exofire.net

Last edited:
I hardly tought to hit lol but i made it SOO fast that I forgot it(Dumb). I'm also planning to put an ipchanger in it where you can see the staus of the server in your favorite... But i don<t have any idea about how to make an ipchanger sooo.

Oh, and i forgot it. DON'T ABUSE OF IT BECAUSE IT PING THE HOSTER! THIS MEAN THAT IF IS CONNECTION IS WEAK OR W/E, IT MAY CAUSE LAGS (OR EVEN KICK) THE PINGED SERVER! TO USE CAREFULLY LOL!

and oh, many people have disable ICMP echo replies, so this wont work on many servers.

Better way is to connect() on port 7171/etc

I tryed it on the whole first page of otservlist and result was pretty realist :blink:

Im looking about how to make my own ip changer and then put this function in it but i don't have a clue about how to do it :p. Somebody can help me out about this?

Nop, i want to make my own :D Link will be fixed soon :huh: I hope...

Back