• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server stuck!

KnightmareZ

Reaction score
Hi, everytime I try start the server it get stuck.. (It takes 5-10min to start the server lol) it went faster before

Ive made so it can pass the firewall etc but I dont find the problem..

It getting stuck at:

[03/05/2009 19:50:17] [Warning] Spawns::loadFromXml Quara Hydromancer ( 32071 / 32781 / 011 ) spawntime can not be less than 1 seconds

It was some other before but fixed it so it got stuck at this one now..

please help =(

using the new Mystic Spirit distros..

Last edited:
Look, that's only a warning, and I'm pretty sure it can't stop a server from starting. Since you have an old PC it takes some time until the map loads.

And I wouldn't say it's 'stuck', except if it's stopped responding. Maybe there's a problem with something else and not with that?

Look, that's only a warning, and I'm pretty sure it can't stop a server from starting. Since you have an old PC it takes some time until the map loads.

And I wouldn't say it's 'stuck', except if it's stopped responding. Maybe there's a problem with something else and not with that?

Guess so, but dunno what it could be :S

Back