• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

server

adam12adam12

Reaction score
GitHub
adam
Hi! I'm from Poland. Would someone be so nice and help to create an ots server under tibie, preferably under 12x
I have already tried and I can not, I would like an ordinary ots only for me with a real map someone will help from the beginning to the end, the last time I had my ots it was tibia 7.6 from 10 years ago. the guides are out of date or I don't understand something, best regards :)

Hi! I'm from Poland.
You are welcome, but who is that person who wastes his time at least a month to help you with what you want and as you mentioned you know nothing
Maybe a lot of people will help you for free if you post things you want to help with but not a full server
If you want help and pay for it, post on job, not support
Don't get upset, I just told you what to do xD

As Madusa mentioned, you can post up a help post on Otland about issues you run into or pay someone €10-20 an hour to do your job for a month.
If you'd like the newest possible due to change of mind, OTBR is what you should go for since you're after real tibia map. You can simply "downgrade" it by removing functions you don't like. It's the fastest way of getting a "full ready" for free since there's a community doing it for fun.

If you can't set that up, you can add me on discord or post up help on Otland. You can also post it up in the job section.

Back