• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

servers that come with wiki's

KikiRook

₆⁶₆NOS Titan₆⁶₆
Reaction score
Why are servers going live with wikis? Wtf happened to the old fashion TP High servers that you just tried new shit and found out the hard way. Wiki is dumb as hell and so are 90% of the servers with them.

Why are servers going live with wikis? Wtf happened to the old fashion TP High servers that you just tried new shit and found out the hard way. Wiki is dumb as hell and so are 90% of the servers with them.
So how about ignoring the wiki? I like to read them quickly to decide whether or not the server is worth my time 🤣

You are in the same delusional thing as I'm bro but I wanted to host an old tp server that I got but don't know if it is worth or no.

to make a wiki they do or fill everything point by point or there's an script?

not having a clue of stuff, played a main role in making old times good, people often forget this aspect from nostalgia

Why are there instructions for every piece of manufactured good, where are the good old times where you had sticks and stones and had to figure everything out.
we live in times where everything happens quickly, thanks to eg. tik tok people crave fast content, and video games have pampered us to the point where GPS guides us to every NPC or boss.

player who has to spend more than 15 minutes on a puzzle often thinks it impossible or bugged...

Well wiki is a good system for server that have plenty custom systems, if you just open an eco with tps or another real map of course it’s not needed a wiki.
Take examples of some customs like , arcani, zezenia, hellgrave, eagle , and more, for some people will be good understand things, for others want to discover is a choice I think.

That depends on the purpose of the server.

If you just want to sell your server with another tibia-like game, just copy what cipsoft do! Such as making a wiki page... The main purpose of global tibia is to get top level and have a bunch of friends to create a guild and take control (to rullz and make money). Spend time with "side quests" (because there's no real main quest) instead of getting level sounds like loose your precious time. Tibia quests are trully amazing and creative, but they are only a "coffee after lunch" or a "dessert" in the end...

The misterious of the global tibia are undoubtedly hard, it requires a lot of time to walk into a huge map with a lot of emptiness, caves with the only purpose is get level and quiet npc's with libraries without any good tip. If the main purpose of tibia was to seek these misterious, then a wiki page would sound like a "nintengo power" magazine, that teachs you how to finish the game. Sometimes, after trying so much to solve a puzzle, is better to give the awnser, or at least a tip, and this is better if is done by the game itself, not a web page, lol.

we live in times where everything happens quickly, thanks to eg. tik tok people crave fast content, and video games have pampered us to the point where GPS guides us to every NPC or boss.

player who has to spend more than 15 minutes on a puzzle often thinks it impossible or bugged...
It is what it is call short attention span that makes your brain want always things right now and you don't have patient for the things you want it as soon as possible same as what people faces now day not only tibia but in example, You wanted to play tibia again after 6 years you will always feel that you want to do what you used to do in tibia so fast while you where struggling to reach from level to another back on the day and you decide to leave the game again. this exactly what new games is trying to do for people who doesn't want to struggle ex. Pokemon emerald vs Pokemon scarlet see how missions is made in both

Wait why is a wiki a bad thing? If you crave the experience of "figuring things out on your own" you can just... not look at the wiki.
And the people who just wanna play the game or min/max or whatever can read it to figure out optimal strats.

Everybody's happy.

Back