• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Set outfit and Moving stackable items.

margoh

{{ user.title }}
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

Today I was editing setoutfit and i want to do something like this:
39420607.jpg

I have done centering all Buttons, outfit window/name, removed addons checkboxes, coloring texts on buttons but i want to know how to move 'head/primary/secondary/detail' upon all of this.

Moving stackable items.

When I'm trying to move items for example pears i have something like this (bug after compiling otclient):
s4u11f.jpg

Can someone help me?

Best regards,
Margoh.

Last edited:
You have to change the anchors or if prev anchor is used you have to change the order in the windows content list. (.otui file)

Thanks Summ it was helpful :)

Now I have problem with 'Move Stackable Item', can you tell me which file i have to edit to repair this issue?

I don't really see what the issue is. Can you describe it?
Also try using the latest version of OTC to ensure that you do not stumble about bugs which might already be fixed.

View attachment 20027

The problem is when i try to move some item, i have at the bottom of item extra field. In that field I can enter numbers.

Latest, you say? I'm going to compile it and tell you if I still have that bug.

- - - Updated - - -

Still have that issue.

ype9lr.jpg

Yea something changed in the sources recently so my hack for typing amounts has been revealed truly as a hack haha, I won't have the time to fix this atm.

Back