• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Set outfit debugg

Snakie

Reaction score
I just changed from 8,6 to 8,54 0.3.6, and when i click on set outfit i get a debugg any idea what that can depend on? rep promised.

well i meant 0.3.6pl1 i thought it was the same thing so i just wrote 0.3.6, it debugs couse in 8,6 there are diffrent outfits etc i think, but the question is how to fix it :/

well, i'm trying with the latest tfs, and i also got trunk 3777, but it crashes for some reason, i need to get help with 8,54 since its stable :p
Dude read what i wrote upstaits before postiong, i said i changed from client 8,6 to 8,54 :p

Last edited:
question does it do it with every character or just yours? What you can do is try to create a new character and see if the same thing happens, if it does then I don't know what can be the problem but you can try to change "outfits.xml" to the corresponding one.

Back
Top Bottom