• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Setting up a dedicated ot.

NPOt

Reaction score
Hello, My name is Nyman.

I used to run the 7.5 or was it 7.6 ot named NPOT back in the days dont know if anyone remembers it, anyways.

Im currently installing Windows Server 2008 on my old P4 bucket(3,2ghz, 2gb ram)
I was thinking about using it for a dedicated ot, and i need some tips on, what to run.

Ive been out of the scene for quite a while now, and would really apritiate some tips on what to run, and so on.

I was thinking about maybe a 7.6 ot, my friend wanted me to have a 8.6 but i have no clue on what to use and what not to use.

Please hit me with your best ideas!

First of all welcome back!
Just look at mapping threads from players, take some time to get the way remere's mapeditor works and walk around at some cipsoft ots (there are too many of them, so its not hard to found) to look what they have done with their mappings. You can also make a 7.6 map ofcause =). Good luck.

Back