• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Setting up website for OT server

Denniss112

Reaction score
Hello,

I am trying to make the website with the Uniserver to create a character for my open tibia server. I can register an account but when I try to make a character the following messages appear:

1) No changelogs submitted.string(165) "SELECT n.id, n.title, n.text, n.date, p.name FROM znote_news AS n INNER JOIN players AS p ON n.pid = p.id ORDER BY n.id DESC;"(query - SQL error)
Type: select_multi (select multiple rows from database)
Table 'forgotten.znote_news' doesn't exist

2) string(65) "SELECT ip FROM znote_accounts WHERE account_id = 1 LIMIT 1;"(query - SQL error)
Type: select_single (select single row from database)
Table 'forgotten.znote_accounts' doesn't exist

I also tried to use XAMPP and gesior, didn't work either, the following error appears in step 2; Check DataBase connection. You can find these error in the attach files. Does anyone know how I can solve this problem?

Kindly regards!

Attachments

If you want to use Gesior, you need to be compatible with XAMPP version 7x, specifically "xampp-windows-x64-7.4.29-1-VC15-installer", as Gesior is only compatible with that version.

NOTE: There is an issue where the site incorrectly displays the background, images and other elements. To fix this, you can press the "F12" key and then go to the "Network" tab. You need to check the "Disable cache" option to restore the site normally

Back