• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ShadowCloud's RPG Mapping!

Evil Hero

Legacy Member
TFS Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello peoples,

I'm kinda new to mapping, still I'd like to show some stuff I'm working on.

Those places are exclusively mapped for Heroland-RPG The way of the Heroes!

Random1.png

Random2.png

Random3.png

Random4.png

Random5.png

Random6.png

Random7.png

Random8.png

I'm going to post some more sooner or later.

sincerly, ShadowCloud!

you sux!!!, kidding pretty nice mapping :)

Nice maps, but you need to use RAW palette and see tutorials or something for be a better mapper and erase that electric sparks

badgx.png

Nice maps, but you need to use RAW palette and see tutorials or something for be a better mapper and erase that electric sparks

badgx.png

wtf use raw? have you see the pic with detail u.u haha maybe wrong but i see like that is raw xD, and those spark thinks looks nice :/.
but everyone has their opinion

Wood does not conduct electricity and i just say use raw not say that pic is dodad palette

u.u ppl and they negativity explain something, how a person can make a fire trow? by using mana ? :O

Last edited:

I do use RAW palette often enough.
I don't see a reason why I should watch some tutorials, since I map the way I want to.
You cannot define someone as a "good" or "worse" Mapper, since everyone has another taste of what he likes and what not.
Lastly about the electric sparks, it's meant to be a magical tree.

sincerly, ShadowCloud.

Try instead of that tree with the electric sparks, a magic tree.. I think it will make it look better...

Back