• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Shallow's "Low-Level" PowerLeveling Service -World of Warcraft-

XxShallowxX

ಠ_ಠ
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Shallow, and I am here to help you gain some levels in "World of Warcraft"
I am very interested in lower levels in the game, as I get more in to them, it's as if I am starting a lifeline of a character that's going to live on for years to come, I will power level your character in WoW 100% manually and as quick as possible. I can guarantee that you will be satisfied with your purchase, if not, for any reason, I will refund your money as soon as possible. Below is the only packages I am supporting, any other requests will be ignored. Be advised, these are only available for US & Canadian realms.

.:. Leveling Packages .:.

1-10 - $5.00 // 1 Day
1-20 - $10.00 // 2 Days
1-30 - $15.00 // 2.5 Days

~More Packages Will Be Added Once This Thread Is Validated~

.:.
Rules
.:.

1. You may not log on while I am in the process of leveling your character.
2. If you will not give me the information, I will not level your character.
3. Refunds will not be available after the leveling has taken place.
4. Do not change the password of your account until I have finished leveling.
5. If you want to log in while I am leveling, message me, and I will work you in.

.:. Contact Information .:.

Name : Kyle Schiffer
PayPal E-Mail : [email protected]
Contact E-Mail : [email protected]
Other Contact : PM or On This Thread

Thank you, and I hope you trust me, If you do not trust me, then post on this thread, so other people can see that I have done something wrong, so they will never buy from me.

Back