• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.X Shared experience won't work

namco

Alienbutserious
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey
I downloaded a pokemon server to play with my friends, called PokeMasterX, and we can't figure how to put the shared experience to work.
We have the option to enable it in-game but it just won't work, leaving any messages on game console or errors on server console.

party.cpp and party.h seems to be okay, as config.lua is (compared with a working ot) but idk where to look further

I have the sources (0.3.6) if you need them
Ty for you attention.

Last edited:
Party.cpp and party.h would only need looked at or edited if the problem was that you were in a tibia style combat, and killed a monster and the experience wasn't shared. Seeing as how you said it's a Pokemon server, my best guess here is that the custom "scripts" being used for the type of combat system, is using something like "doPlayerAddExperience()", but doesn't check if the player is in a party, and then send experience to the others in the party.

Back