• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shiva Shadowsong Thread

Hooly shit :eek:
Best sprites around by far! GJ

Wish i had those skills or someone like you in my project! haha

Keep it up!

Thanks guys, I am flattered.

About comparing both scenes, I feel like they both are actually amazing, second one shows you have mastered technique but the left one has that interesting feel, spirit where right one feels just too "clean" but its still very good. love the carpet btw

Thanks Saphron, it's fun to hear your perspective on it. I think it shows that the right idea was there from the beginning, just lacked skill to execute it the way I imagined it.

The moving characters animation is majestic and magnificent. It's been more than 20 years for CipSoft and they still hadn't came up to this. It cheers me up knowing you're giving too much effort into your project by bringing new image of Tibia. Keep going forward.

Tavern on the left is one of the best art I've ever seen. Just amazing.

Actually the right one is far better than the left one. However the contrasts on the left picture are more interesting than the right one. When you put those to comparison you automaticly falls towards the higher contrast picture.
You have improved alot, almost makes me want to comeback for a winter atmosphere I would chose the right one any day of the week with all those cool/chilly colors. But the color scheme for the left one is better for an overall cabin

Inspired by marek12's thread, I made a sprite of one of my favorite LoL champions in terms of design.
Used Waifu2x for size enhancement. Enjoy:

XqZG1eA.png

I haven't posted here in a long while, but maybe it's time to revive this thread with some pics of my recent work(s).

Back