• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Should we get money to convert this forum into vBulletin?

Do you want vBulletin?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• I don't even care.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jester

Off
Senator
Reaction score
The topic name says it all.

Do you agree with my idea of adding google ads to get cash to purchase vBulletin?

Don't forget to vote.

I think you should get money, but not for vBulletin :p, I think the forum it's not a problem... or why don't you get a nulled vBulletin? :p just a question

I voted for no because this forum is good as it is right now, vbulletin isnt better.

nimedon said:
I think you should get money, but not for vBulletin :p, I think the forum it's not a problem... or why don't you get a nulled vBulletin? :p just a question

Because I don't want to have any problems with Jelsoft, if we will be using vBulletin then it'll be paid.

Ok, I agree with master-m vBulletin isn't better than this

i love the VB forum much so i vote for yes.
but that dosent mean that this forum is crap.

vBulletin is way better, in functions, layout, and everything else. Compare it by your own (MyBB, vBulletin, SMF). And I bet you will change your mind.

I have 2 vBulletin legal licenses ;o.. I would donate one, however they are both being used ;(

Yes, also remember that google ads give you a few pennies everytime an ad is clicked so you wont get much money from it.

master-m said:
I voted for no because this forum is good as it is right now, vbulletin isnt better.
nah i dont agree with you on "vbulletin isnt better".
Vb is ways better then MyBB.

This one is working just fine ain't it? I havn't experienced anything that I could say is bad about this forum.

I don't like this layout so I voted for VBulletin. Can you give donations somewhere? And how much does Vbulletin cost?

if its to make the forum better
yes, i agree ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back