• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[ShowOff] by Clopin

Clopin

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new in this area.

I've messed with RME before and it wasn't serious at all.

But now I decided to set up a project, I will create my own map, I haven't defined the style yet.

Here are a few pictures of my first city.

Hope you like it.
1.jpg

2.jpg

Last edited:
Chill with the photo editing man! ;)
Now to the point, map looks suprisingly well for someone who is new to mapping! There are a few things that i want to point out that are a bit odd in my opinion.

The second image, the building it self looks good but i strongly dislike the Grass at the entrance, its just looks off.

The second thing is the Grass borders, i dislike using only that border, mixing it with regular Grass borders would make it look better.

Great to see that you want to try out mapping, hope you gonna like it.
the points i made is purely my opinion, you do you ;)

@Andréew Thanks for listening.
I am here to present my work and learn from the suggestions and improvements.
I am loving the RME. I research inspirations and techniques.
To get a good result.

I love it, seriously. The only thing that caught my attention was the second picture, I don't like that grass, leaves and the like inside of the depot. Anyways, it's not that it's bad, I just don't feel it. Keep it up!

Back