• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sicko..?

Bergen-Kurd

Talaturens Right Hand
Reaction score
Hi ppl!

Wanted to start a discussion about the movie "Sicko" by Michael Moore. I think the movie was very interesting and it amazes me how he dug up all that information about American healthcare and comparing it with all the other countries. It is horrible really (Yes, I know it sounds corny), I never thought that "The Land of Opportunities" would have that crappy kind of healthcare, really.

My favorite part of the movie was when they took the boat to Guantanamo and they started the alarm from the guard tower, also the part where they got the care they needed in Cuba because they couldn't afford it in USA.

If you have not seen this movie, I strongly advise you to see it, it, it is very informative and you really open up your mind to the world and see what it is like.

Discuss!

Back