• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@SideStepGod

Status
Not open for further replies.
A random that appears to be the highest level of this server before Fatima SuckMyBalls came xD

Fucking tard he ment "A Random In The Guild" he didn't even command well barely, Lapa did most of the work then Jordi came and they made it Last decision again

Fucking tard he ment "A Random In The Guild" he didn't even command well barely, Lapa did most of the work then Jordi came and they made it Last decision again

im just a random lapa did most of that work?kkkkkkkk its was not me and satana or other guys from my team didint most work????? jordi most be biggst retarded guy i meet on tibia? you guys think lapa are god of tibia but he are just a retard boy 16 yaers old and take alot of retarded spots with a team who dont understad what spots is!

but okey we are random we didint do anyting

without these swedish people u can fight against dragon lords in darashia like u did in shadowcores and face it : P

Thom isn't even a commander so what the hell you talking about? But if he'd command, he would still rape your ass...

And yeah go fight against Dragon Lords in Darashia, you might even have a chance...

im just a random lapa did most of that work?kkkkkkkk its was not me and satana or other guys from my team didint most work????? jordi most be biggst retarded guy i meet on tibia? you guys think lapa are god of tibia but he are just a retard boy 16 yaers old and take alot of retarded spots with a team who dont understad what spots is!

but okey we are random we didint do anyting
LOL, dude you shouldn't war. Stick to raids and your daily RPG and stay the fuck out of war, because your aren't good at it. And you calling yourself a commander? I was more commanding than you and all i said was Jordi come to me, i got one. SMH

LOL, dude you shouldn't war. Stick to raids and your daily RPG and stay the fuck out of war, because your aren't good at it. And you calling yourself a commander? I was more commanding than you and all i said was Jordi come to me, i got one. SMH

You realize you are retarded right? not once did he say he was a commander and stay out of war? if it wasnt for him we wouldnt have most of the frags we did in wars he was always luring enemies into traps for majority of are frags especially against unstoppable so think before you speak again please we can't deal with your childish stupidity any longer.

If I'm bad then you're even worse than my blind grandma in Ohio

Shh random boy !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back