• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Signature Signature Requests: -expired-

Sharp

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
I'm rather bored so I'll be taking signature requests, your request should be finished rather quickly IF I can find a suitable render along the lines of your request.

However If you ask me to design a signature and only provide little details like: Make me 350x140px Signature and ask for a Render: Something cool. You will be ignored, either provide me a render or be ignored and receive nothing!

Some previews of my work are listed below...

tumblr_m1z87vJCEs1qlrd7ko1_400.png

tumblr_m1u9hrS8d51qlrd7ko1_400.png

tumblr_m1gf56ioZR1qlrd7ko1_400.png

2:
tumblr_m1geb3xL1j1qlrd7ko1_400.png

3:
tumblr_lzuk7mCCe11qlrd7ko1_400.png

Note:
Please keep in mind the maximum proportions of an Image allowed on otland, these are.
500 by 140 pixels

Multiple requests may be made, but will take longer, and depending on the User making requests, will/will not be made.

Feel free to make your requests a.s.a.p, but be aware of timezones, my timezone (GMZ+1200 - New Zealand) which may cause you some delays.

I may/may not notify the user, with a link on their profile, to this thread when their signature is complete. However if your profile settings block me from notifying you, you will need to just check back to this thread.

Last edited:
Hello Sharp,
Could you please make me 350x140px Signature with the name Shade and the Render to be with shadows, shadow monster etc, something cool.

Good Luck,
Shade

*OFC i will rep you when you give me it*

Hello Sharp,
Could you please make me 350x140px Signature with the name Shade and the Render to be with shadows, shadow monster etc, something cool.

Good Luck,
Shade

*OFC i will rep you when you give me it*

This is what I mean. I will make your signature though seeing as you gave me an idea as to what I'm looking for.

I would like to request a signature with theme of a futuristic city in the distance and with my 3D name above.
500x150
*.png
Easy sharpening

Thank you,
hiperkarma

I need a new signature
Named with : Tonks
350x140px
and like with fire and shadows and blue thingys, and nice shit! xD -Like a death land- Or hell
About colours, doesn't matter much, but just a cool colours and nice one.
Thanks mr. Sharp.

Back