• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint signatures..

Sir Shutter

Learning LUA
Reaction score
i saw some people with really bad signatures, u should really change it and start making this forum clean from this, what do I tell my 8 year old sister when she see this stuff?

no comment.

Minimize your web browsers while she's in your room? :d

It's kinda unmature when people have sexual contents on their signature/avatar.. cuz, it feels like they never have seen like that things before :p xD

Well from your avatar it seems that you were talking about yourself;)

EDIT: was commenting about anco

Last edited:
I vote for removing image support in signatures. Sometimes the site loads slow because of them. And 90% looks very bad anyway. Feloth (I think) once said that he was afraid of his private data and therefore he didn't want to allow off-site avatars. But there is these off-site signatures that are the problem now. I hope Tala or Kornelijo consider this.

I vote for removing image support in signatures. Sometimes the site loads slow because of them. And 90% looks very bad anyway. Feloth (I think) once said that he was afraid of his private data and therefore he didn't want to allow off-site avatars. But there is these off-site signatures that are the problem now. I hope Tala or Kornelijo consider this.

Kornholijo* But I agree.

Okay you've found people with illegal signatures...report them?

Sorry but I am against that. Global Moderators can easy change a users signature, just report them.

I like my signature, I was about to suggest a way to make otland host those images for faster loading speed than imageshack etc. However, then I still won't be able to show my pwns Heroes of Newerth user. D:

So yeah, of personal reasons, I want to keep signatures. :p

Why don't we fix it like the popular warez forum, make an option to hide signatures and avatars for faster loading?

That way you can choose if you want to browse forum with better performance. While if you think its fast enough as it is, have it on, and in case of bad images, report it to a mod.

your PSR sucks.. too bad its higher then me :(

Haha, you pwn3d yourself! :D

Why don't we fix it like the popular warez forum, make an option to hide signatures and avatars for faster loading?

That way you can choose if you want to browse forum with better performance. While if you think its fast enough as it is, have it on, and in case of bad images, report it to a mod.

Haha, you pwn3d yourself! :D

I could easily make a mod for it. But well, no need if it won't be used.

what's sexual in it? massage? that's okay my sister wont even undestand wtf it is.

im talkin about the whore in hes avatar im not talking about winnerandy anco posted after him but i guess they deleted hes post

I could easily make a mod for it. But well, no need if it won't be used.

????
User CP -> Options

n4gsg7.png

????
User CP -> Options

n4gsg7.png

Ahh yeah, but I was thinking about displaying signature text and such, but leave images in the signature displayed. That option will most likely hide all signatures. :p

Back