• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Silence Online, Real Map, USA 24/7

lecius

Reaction score
Okay, I just got a dedicated server and just got a RL map up and fully running. I have NO staff yet, so I am going to be recruiting staff before I actually release it officially.

There is still much work to be done, I need GM's Forum Moderators and all of that.

The server is up and running as we speak but the IP and access will be given to staff only until we are fully ready.

If you think you can help this new striving community post an application with your OWN format. Also make sure to include a MSN address.

Good luck. I just hope this isn't one so called: Run&Play-OTserver :p

Good luck. I just hope this isn't one so called: Run&Play-OTserver :p

lol no I had several OT's in the past.. Most of them usually got pretty big.. But i just decided to start back up when I got a dedicated and couldn't figure out what kind of P-SErver I wanted to run..

Then I thought, Well... OT's always been fun for me.

I could be a member of staff, I have expirience running my own otserver and am a good mapper and scripter. If you want to talk more add me at [email protected] Please get back to me!

Well i have experience with my own otservers i have 4 years playing tibia, and 3 years or 2 mapping. i could b a good mapper and i can help you with server probs.

my msn: [email protected]

Last edited:
Name: Cody Miller
Age: 14 (Don't hold it against me, I know tons about OTs and have helped out a number of fairly succesful ones.)
Tibia Experience: 7 years
OT Experience: 5 years
Previous Jobs: I am known around OTs as using the name "Chillin" or "Rockem". If you play real map OTs, you have probably seen me. As a gamemaster, I have helped some servers like donkeyot.mine.nu (deleted now) and lostsouls.no-ip.com (also deleted). I was on each for only about a month before both had to be shut down due to lack of dedication from owners. As a tutor, I have helped leetots.servegame.com (old successful 7.6 server) and the old Three Circle ot. Leetots was probably one of the most successful ots ever in my mind, and lots of people were angry when it was shut down. I was known as "Tutor Chillin".
What I Can Offer: I'm on tons. Usually around 3-12 hours a day. I will NOT help any players with items/levels and stuff like that and in no way would I abuse my position. I'm very serious when it comes to running OTs and would be ashamed if another one got ruined due to bad choices on gamemaster characters. With my help, I believe we could make a very good OT and have 100+ players on at all times providing you are able to find a hoster that can make that happen.

MSN: [email protected]

I'm applying for a gamemaster position.

Well, i have experiencie of 3 years playing tibia, 2 in ot server.
Im data editor ; and im begginer mapper:D

I was gm on some ots map rl. And im serious, i hate the botters, and i can put order in one server.

I can install the website too.

I wanna donate to the server too, i like be part of a good server.

I dont help players with anything... only questions and guides.

I have a cyber and i can stay from 4 - 20 hrs per day, and sometimes i dont go to sleep.

I have 14 years old and im studyng for programmer; i know how to repair computers (hardware problems and software problems) and know i know astera top lvls, and they like the map rl server for play (master cheff, piye, pia akemi, eternal ichigo kurosaki, vart samar, diana the dark, jorge max, etc from divine supremacy)

And in my cyber many people comes and i can recommend the ot:D

msn: [email protected]

grettings

Last edited:
Back